|Admin||Date: Monday, 04.07.2011, 21:47 | Message # 1|
|Wikimapia UserScript is your browser add-on for www.wikimapia.org project that enables to dramatically reduce polygon drawing time, improve drawing quality, optimize the user interface for quick access to the Wikimapia functions and enhance overall functionality. |
New interface features and elements by IIIeka
Idea and original development by pitr
Certain functions were adapted from WikiMapper Plus by Specious with subsequent redevelopment.
Translation, correction, testing and consulting on the interface and features by donotdisturb
When developing new interface features and elements Wikimapia source code was employed.
You are using the script at your own risk.
Authors disclaim any responsibility for possible consequences of the use thereof.
The script was developed by the Wikimapia users and for the Wikimapia users.
Wikimapia and its authors will bear no responsibility related to the script operation.
You can freely copy and distribute the script and any parts thereof with reference to the authors only.
| | | |
|Admin||Date: Wednesday, 23.05.2012, 11:52 | Message # 16|
|22.05.2012 – v.5.0.0|
- Fully new interface, many changes in script code.
- More speed. Loading some script interface elements only when it needed.
- New script settings. No more cookies, settings save in local storage.
- Polygon edit buttons become inactive when can not be used.
- Show dots and square limits in polygon edit mode.
- Nearest places list.
- Nubmer of elements in nearest streets/places lists.
- Most common letter combinations autodetect.
- Selected text filter in nearest streets/places lists (double click on the word or select and click "Filter" button).
- Search panel integrated with standart Wikimapia Search. Added new links
| | | |